What everybody ought to know about dance
Stepping onto the dance floor can be an anxious moment. My fear and awkwardness around dancing was epic. The only dance move I was good at was sidestepping the dance floor and hightailing it away.
I know your pain.
Yeah, I pushed through, broke the dance code and wrote a book, Every Man’s Survival Guide to Ballroom Dancing. (Ladies, despite the title, this book will help you too. Not sure? Have a look at some free chapters and the Table of Contents.)
While you can’t learn to dance by reading a book, a book can reveal the “secrets”—they’re secrets because you won’t learn them in a dance class—that will help you break out of your dance funk.
Consider this book if:
- you can’t hear the beat of music or lack rhythm
- you’re a reluctant dancer or new to dance
- you fear dance or hate to dance
- you can’t dance or get confused in dance classes
Classes are good but you need more. Think of my book as “everything you should have learned in Arthur Murray, but didn’t.”
Check out some free stuff
- *START HERE* – an overview of the book, plus I reveal the key to understanding dance
- Hear the beat – how to hear the beat, rarely taught but it’s teachable
- Freebie Video – the free video clips that go with the book
- Slow dancing – the dance every guy wishes he could do
- Wedding dance – egads, your dance could end up on YouTube, don’t screw this up
Buy this thing
- Print book on Amazon ($12.95)
- Kindle ebook on Amazon ($4.99)
- Or check out the table of contents and some free chapters
Copyright © 2012-2013 James Joseph. All rights reserved.